1. Can the cream be applied by both males and females?
Yes. Both gender can apply the cream. As the cream when massaged can cause lifting the face as well as well as the breasts, it is suggested that male users do not massage on their breasts.
2. Can this be applied on the face?
No. This is a cream that can only be applied on the body and not on the face.
3. Can I get adverse reactions from using LumiGlow®?
For people with a high toxin level in the body, the use of LumiGlow® may stimulate the body to rid toxins. If the toxins cannot be expelled fast enough from the body, then it may be expelled through the skin and appear in the form of rashes, allergies or sometimes eruptions. In such a case drink a lot of water to assist in flushing the toxins.
4. What if the reactions persist?
If you experience any persistent reactions for more than a week, stop application and consult a doctor.
5. Can pregnant and nursing mothers apply the LumiGlow® cream?
This cream is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
6. Does this cream contain steroids or any banned substances?
Absolutely not. This does not contain any steroids nor banned substances. This product has been issued with a MAL Notification by the Ministry of Health.